Monday 12 October 2015

Wonderful Holiday.. Now Back to the Grind

Happy Thanksgiving!!
I hope you all has an amazing time with family and friends. I was able to see most of my family and spend some good quality time with them and share the love and laughter that the holidays bring.

It was wonderful to be able to go back to my parents house and go to the old fall fair near where we used to live. The weather was absolutely amazing and I barely needed my jacket. The sun was shining and the crowd, waiting for the parade, was pumped up and excited for the beginning of fall and all that it brings!!

My boyfriend and I have been able to go back to this small fall fair and make our own memories to add to the plethora I have from when I was younger. I love it when the present collides with the best parts of the past! It always makes me smile and want to stop and enjoy each moment as it comes. We had delicious food with the most amazing company, topped off with home-made apple pies and home-made apple crisp with the respective families :).

So Delicious!!!!!
Fall is the most beautiful time of year. I may have stated this before bit I consider Autumn to be the mythical season. I believe that it is loved by so many and considered so beautiful because the beauty is fleeting, it is only here for a short time. The reason I believe that it is the mythical season is because it only happens once each year all around the world at the same time. You can move to the coast to experience spring all year round with temperate weather and rain; or you can move south, to the Caribbean or an island for summer all year round; or move up north for winter all year round. It is Autumn the elusive season that brings the most beauty and reminds us of the greatness that is nature, each and every year.

So Beautiful!
Now it is back to the desk job tomorrow, but the good things is that I will have these memories to keep me company on those rough days :).

Always remember that your perspective defines your happiness. There will always be down days, but if you remember and focus on the good days you will never be low :).


What is your favourite season?  In addition to that, what is your favourite Holiday??? I would love to know and hear about it!!

I hope you all had an amazing holiday and that you were able to make new memories and spend time with the people most important to you!!

-xo-

No comments:

Post a Comment