Wednesday 18 November 2015

Amazing pot luck recipe!!!!!!

I know I know I promised you a Christmas wreath tutorial. Don't you worry it is coming. The pictures and the post just need a little more tweaking lol. I want it to be just right for you.

So for today's post to keep your crafting hunger at bay i wanted to show you an amazing potluck treat that I love to make and it is always a hit!!!

Image result for antojitos

They are called antojitos and they are wonderful, warm and spicy ( only if you want it:)) tortilla roll ups! 

I have used other recipes but this one is amazing. Check it out right here.

You can add-lib and get creative and add more spices or you can use a rotisserie chicken to add some protein to the mix. You can make this recipe yours!!!

I have made a bunch tonight and am bringing them into work tomorrow. 

If you try them out I would love to see pictures and to see how you liked the recipe!!,

Keep me posted for sure. I hope you feel less hungry after this post. But don't worry I won't let your crafty side starve... you will be getting that wreath tutorial soon!

Ta ta for now 

-xo-


No comments:

Post a Comment